Becoming a Patient
Gator Family Chiropractic treats patients of all ages for a variety of issues, including back pain, neck pain, headaches, and injuries from slip-and-falls and auto accidents. We want you to be pain-free as soon as possible, so new patients normally have their first appointment within a week of contacting us.
Here's how to become a patient:
- Contact Us - Call us at (352) 332-6555.
- Ask about Insurance - We are in-network providers with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida and Medicare. We accept other insurance plans as well.
- Schedule Your Appointment - We can normally see you within a week of your call!
- Attend Your First Appointment - You'll start out by completing the standard paperwork for new patients. Dr. Hudson will then take you back to discuss your problem and answer any questions you have, followed by your initial examination and diagnostic tests. Depending on your condition, you might receive hydrotherapy, electronic muscle stimulation, or an adjustment, or you may need to have a radiology scan before starting therapy. Please allow one hour for your first appointment.
- Begin Your Therapy Plan - At your follow-up appointment, Dr. Hudson will review her findings of your condition, explain your recommended therapy plan, and get you started.
Once you become our patient, it's even easier to get help when you need it. We often see existing patients on the same day of contact.
Call us at (352) 332-6555 now to start moving toward a healthy, pain-free life!